Search This Blog

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Baby Lips by Maybelline

Not long ago, Maybelline began putting out a line of lip balms called Baby Lips. They are slightly more adult lip balms - afterall, their different shades add a bit of color to your lips when you use them. My Cherry Me makes my lips look as if I am wearing red lipstick.
Cherry Me

The lip balm makes my lips feel soft after application and although I really don't need to apply it every ten minutes, I have become so addicted to it that I do. It isn't that the product doesn't last long, it's that I love the scent, feel, and look of Baby Lips so much that I feel the need to constantly use it! 

Baby Lips Collection

It retails for $2.99 at Target making it a not too bad purchase. It comes in cute packaging and, so far, it has done exactly what is promised - re-hydrated my lips when they need it most.

Links -

http://www.target.com/p/maybelline-baby-lips-lip-balm/-/A-14418640
http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Lip-Makeup/Lip-Balm/Baby-Lips.aspx?cm_mmc=LabeliumSearch-_-GoogleBrand-_-MNY+Lips-_-maybelline%20baby%20lips&gclid=CKPtmMvlzrgCFZBaMgodnAwAxQ

2 comments:

  1. I love these! I've bought every single one since we were at the story together and you told me to try it. It's a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have all of them now? You must have really liked it! I have all of them too. hahaha

    ReplyDelete