Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

Not Your Mother's

Has anyone used any hair products from Not Your Mother's? I love this brand! Their products are cute and fun. They also have great scents!

Not Your Mother's Line of Products

I had never heard of this brand until I was at the store looking for some curl creme and they were all out of Bed Head, my usual brand. I was a little iffy about trying Not Your Mother's - their curl creme was $5. This was way less than what I pay for Bed Head. I know that price isn't everything, but in my experience, the cheaper the beauty product- the worse it is.

Curl Cream



Surprisingly, Not Your Mother's does exactly what it is supposed to do and it doesn't leave your hair smelling like hair product. Each type has its own distinct scent. Most of the scents are fruity. The Beach Babe line, which is supposed to give your hair a little extra wave and bounce, smells like coconut and will make you think of the beach.

Beach Babe Spray

Next time you're out, you should certainly think of trying this product.

Links:

http://www.nymbrands.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment